Online Livestock Entry Overview
As of 6/1//2013, Junior Market Exhibitors can enter Beef, Goat, Lamb & Swine nominations
online for the 2014 show. DNA kits will be mailed to exhibitors shortly after
their nominations are submitted.
ATTENTION JUNIOR MARKET EXHIBITORS: DNA packets can be ordered online, but Junior Market
Entries CANNOT be made online. They MUST be mailed in!
Entry forms and primary care forms can be found under the Junior Market
Livestock Shows section of the Exhibitor
Premium Book. They are due on or postmarked by November 1, 2013. These forms will be available Oct 1, 2013.
Here is a summary of the information owners and exhibitors will need to provide
during the entry process:
- Login to your account or create a new account with the personal contact information for the
payer of the class entry fees. (This may be the owner, exhibitor or a separate
- Once your online account is created, you can then log in, select a
livestock show and continue through the rest of the entry process.
Depending on the type of livestock show entered, you may be required to provide
- Owner information, including name, address, phone number, email address, valid
SSN or EIN, and NWSS Account Number (if known). Owners can be ranches or
- Exhibitor information, including name, address, phone number, email address,
valid SSN or EIN, and NWSS Account Number (if known). Exhibitors can be ranches
- Animal information for each animal or group of animals in an entry, including
but not limited to name, registration number, gender, breed, date of birth, and
tag/tattoo as applicable.
- Valid credit/debit card to pay for entry fees and additional items to complete
Please note that you may need to provide additional signed forms, ID cards and
membership cards at check in at show.
If you have any questions during the registration process, please call