The National Western International Agribusiness department hosts over 500 international guests from over 30 countries during the annual Stock Show and works to build relationships between those guests and the ambassadors who support our international efforts. We strive to also provide educational programming geared to our international guests interests as well as students and producers with an interest in International agribusiness.
Open | January 9-24, 2016
Hours | 7:00am- 5:00pm
Located in the Exchange building in the yards
Ambassadors will receive:
- One (1) Ambassador Badge and two (2) “International” badges allowing admittance to NW grounds during the show (a $200 plus value)
- One (1) VIP Parking Pass (a $265 value)
- A 25 word listing in the 2016 Ambassador Directory and on the National Western website
- The opportunity to include a link to your website in your National Western website listing
- Your name on the Ambassador sign in the International Center
- A list of all registered international guests at completion of 2016 Show
- Full use of NWIAC International Center with Wi-Fi and light refreshments
- Your brochure and/or promotional material on display in the International Center during ShowAll these benefits for just $300
2016 National Western International Agribusiness Center Ambassadors
Bank of Colorado**
Saving lives. Reducing costs, liability & risk. At Birko, we take food safety seriously.
Bryan Construction is a 38 year old Colorado based Commercial General Contractor with over 10 million square feet of experience in new construction and renovation projects.
Cherry Creek Shopping Center
Colorado Department of Agriculture
Colorado Livestock Association*
Linda M. Davis
Leechman Cattle of Colorado
Leachman Cattle of Colorado is a global leader in beef cattle genetics selected for feed efficiency and profitability. Call to arrange a tour!
Magnum Feed Yard*
Triple R Farms*
U.S. Meat Export Federation*
John Hinners Jr
VISIT DENVER is the place to get tourist information, learn about the city’s events, or find out more about the Denver Beer Trail guide.
Where Food Comes From*
*ILF- Silver Sponsorship **ILF- Gold Sponsorship ***ILF-Platinum Sponsorship
William Wailes, Chairman
James Reis, Vice-Chair
James “Bo” Reagan
Dr. Kevin Pond
International Livestock Forum
a program of CSU and the NWSS
“Opportunities and Challenges for the Next Decade”
January 8-9, 2016